For Sale: R19 #1217 Nothing left to do but rig and race. All the ‘big jobs’ are done. Chris Small faired hull. Keel faired (Chris Small) to max thin and placed forward. Chris Small rudder. Chris Small rib job. New mast in 2008. New boom in 2015 (fully rigged spare boom included). All Kenny Harvey lines/running rigging. Floor boards replaced in 2009. Two spin poles. Kenny Harvey trailer is rock-solid and highway ready. Multiple suits of Doyle sails including a regatta-ready race set. Possibly the fastest R19 on the planet – multiple National Championships, East Coast Championships and NOOD Race week wins under her belt. Boat is completely race-ready. Priced to move $12K firm. Contact Charlie at email@example.com.
Great racing boat or daysailer. Hull completely rebuilt in 2008. Professionally upgraded and race-readied in 2012 by Small/Harvey.
Key work performed:
– all standing and running rigging replaced
– keel faired and moved max forward
– hull faired and painted with VC performance epoxy
– replaced flotation, installed 6 inspection ports
– forward 5 ribs strengthened: installed new foam and glass ribs, installed compression tubes, finished with epoxy paint
– support added to seats/deck
– installed single point lifting system
– new HR R19 GEN 4 Jumperless Mast installed (optimized to boat per current Rhodes 19 Class Rules)
– new aft sheeting traveler and mainsheet barney post installed
– cuddy control console installed (backstay, twings, cunningham, and fraculator led under deck)
– 2:1 jib sheet system with Harken pin stop dinghy track and ratchet blocks installed
– standing Rigging Package w/Sta-Masters and Dyform Uppers installed
Boat comes with:
– HR Tapered Spinnaker Pole
– anchor (per class rules)
– manual bilge pump
– boom tent
– docking and mooring lines, fender
– road ready custom trailer, registered until 2018
– stern and bow mast travel support with ratchet straps
– 2 practice sets of sails (main/jib), 1 spinnaker
– 1 brand new (never used) set of main/jib (Doyle)
– Raymarine Tacktick T060 Micro Compass (new 2015)
Boat currently has a coat of bottom paint (prepped for new coat) and is stored in garage.
Asking $ 14.000,00
Contact Peter Weise (firstname.lastname@example.org or 781.244.9773) for more information and to see boat.
Excellent racing condition! Rhodes 19 East Coast Championship First place – 2007, 5th place Chicago Nationals – 2004.
Closed cell foam ribs and flotation tanks. Hull faired and painted with VC performance expoxy. Keel re-installed and balanced. Center seem glassed from stem to stern. Hull is solid.
Recessed spin blocks, 2 point center lifting straps, barney post, stern traveler. Easy to sail and handle to focus on the racing!
(2) sets of sails (main/jib), (1) spinnaker.
Call Angela Duplin @ (617) 605-6195 or email for more info @ email@example.com
REDUCED – $1900
For sale, Rhodes 19 keel version with trailer. Frames are in good shape, as are topsides. Spars are in good shape and includes starter sails. Keel is only part that needs initial attention. Currently located in Barnstable, MA.
REDUCED $10K For Sale: Rhodes 19 #892
This boat is fast, as evidenced by these results:
- First at Nationals in 2000
- Second at Marblehead Race Week in 2000
- Second at Marblehead Race Week in 2001
- First at Marblehead Race Week in 2008
Rigging includes jib fine tune (accessible from the rails), adjustable jib cars, barney post, and stern traveler.
Brand new sails (main was literally never used; jib just used once) and a spare set
Keel ground and faired in 2016
Mast replaced 2013; used sparingly since then
Boom replaced in 2011
2 spin poles
Located in Marblehead, MA
Contact Rick Smyers, firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a sale with the following dimension for sale.
The Quantum, Dacron, sail dimensions are:
Leech- 24’ 7″
Foot- 9’ 10”
The sail has standard aluminum/alloy headboard for the halyard attachment, 3/8” slides up the mast for easy hauling and durability and it is in great shape. I do not know the age of the sail but I believe it is barely used. I do not have a sail bag for the sail storage and I do not have the 3 batons needed—but those should be easy enough to obtain. The R19 class logo is not on the sail. I would like to list the sail at $350 and I will pay for the shipping.
Belle McDougall <email@example.com>
Stuart Rhodes 19, Centerboard. 1993.
Beautiful boat, well maintained, barely a blemish to be found, original gelcoat still shines like new, no repairs ever, none needed, ready to sail.
Check it out online, fast and stable, seats 6, active racing fleet, exc. resale value.
Nice galvanized Lil Rider trailer in excellent condition.
2014 2 hp HONDA OB.
Newer furling jib with CDI furler
Gusher built in bilge pump (manual operation)
Kick up rudder
Custom mooring cover
Other extras included
Please note that new boats are still being built today by Stuart Marine in Rockland, ME and they are selling for around $30,000.
If you would like more information, please call me. Emails will not be answered.
You can reach me at 603-547-083one. Thank you.
Rhodes 19 keel. Cast iron. Sandblasted and primed with Kem Paint. Very good condition. Ready to Fair. It is 5 pounds under class weight so will finish out right on the money. Was going to put it on another boat but changed boats. Located in Chicago and can be brought to Nationals for pick up. Make a good offer and it’s yours.
Richard Witherspoon 773-718-3784.