Located in Hingham, MA
This lightly-sailed Stuart Marine Rhodes 19 Centerboard is the one you’ve been looking for!
Highlights include New Main and Jib, Clean Battery Box (with Charge Indicator,) Cockpit Cushions, and a clean 4 hp Yamaha Outboard.
This spirited, family daysailer and one-design sailboat is available now. Call today for more information or to schedule a viewing.
LOA: 19 ft 2 in
Beam: 7 ft 0 in
LWL: 17 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 0 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 4 HP
Road trailer- Never submerged
New Mainsail (2018)
New Jib (2018)
Battery Box with Charge Indicator
1988 Rhodes 19 for sale. Fixed keel. Comes with main, jib, spinnaker and Coast Guard required safety gear. Sails in good condition, spinnaker looks lightly used. Structurally sound, cosmetically needy. Bottom painted and keel epoxy sealed in 2018. Sail it as is or could be a great fix up project if you are handy. Priced to sell at $500.00
St. Petersburg FL
1998 Rhodes 19 Center board model. Includes Mercury 3.5 motor and trailer REDUCED $12,950
Boat is located in Iowa City, IA email firstname.lastname@example.org
Boat was purchased in 2014 and sent to Stuart marine for refurbishing. Pictures of the Stuart refurbishing are available upon request. The Boat receive new interior paint, Exterior hull was wet sanded, wax and buffed. Other items listed below. Class Legal Doyle main and jib purchased in 2014. Sails and boat have seen light use and has been meticulously maintain and stored inside during the offseason.
Refurbishing by Stuart Marine in 2014. Includes the following:
new traveler blocks and sheet.
New boom vang blocks and sheet
New cushion and covers
New foredeck covers
New storage cover (cover has a couple of small holes)
New Split backstay
New Boom Vang and hardware
New mainsheet hardware and
New hiking straps and hardware
New Masthead fly
New toping lift
New Outhaul and hardware
Rhodes 19, keel. O’Day, 1975, #2476. Original owner. Condition: Very good. Sailed only recreationally in 70s and 80s. Never raced. Ribs replaced in 2011. Murphy & Nye sails. Includes trailer. $5K. Manchester-By-The-Sea, MA. 508.612.3997
condition: very good
length overall (LOA): 19
make / manufacturer: O’Day
model name / number: Rhodes 19
Description: 1969 Rhodes 19, with the cast iron CB, and trailer that have both been extensively refurbished over the past 8+- years. This boat is in very good condition. The boat has been used less than 6 times since the work below was done:
- New oak ribs glassed into hull
- repaired/epoxied and painted cockpit sole boards new adjustable backstay all new running rigging:
- boom vang
- jib block sheaves
- jib sheet quick release/swivel jamb cleats
- main and jib sheets
- docking lines
- centerboard lift lines and cable
- Rebuilt centerboard and roller/pully
- Removed/ground/refinished cast iron CB
- Replace CB bushings
- Replace CB trunk bushings
- Replace CB pennant (lift cable and lift line)
- Ground hull below waterline removing years of old bottom paint. 6 coats of barrier coat below the waterline
- New telescoping boarding ladder
- Rebuilt trailer including new: bunks; winch; tongue jack; rollers; tires; lights; springs
- Sails built by Harding Sail Loft Marion MA
- Cockpit cover custom cut to accommodate the mainsail flaked on boom. http://www.sailorstailor.com/proddetail.asp?prod=RH1905COC
- New Jiffy Reefing
- New Lazy Jacks
- Rebuilt Rudder
- New Tiller
I’m asking $4,500 for both boat and trailer. Send email to Jamey.Rosenfield@ihsmarkit.com or call +1 617 699 6654 if interested. Boat is in my driveway in Lexington, MA
1969 O’Day Rhodes 19 with Karavan trailer – $4000
Centerboard model in great shape and ready to sail! Comes with trailer in excellent condition.
- Centerboard model
- Standing rigging replaced new 2015
- All floor beams replaced in 2012 with oak floor timber kit from Stuart Marine Corp.
- All running rigging replaced in 2012 with New England Ropes Sta-set
- Kenyon mast and boom in excellent shape.
- Ribs rebuilt 2011.
- Sails in fair condition; includes main, jib and a like-new spinnaker that has been barely used. Sails are fine for day sailing, but should be replaced for racing. Needs a spinnaker pole.
- 2007 Karavan trailer in excellent condition with title.
- Boat and trailer are both titled.
- Located in Amherst, Mass but happy to deliver within 3 hour drive.
I am looking for a trailer for a Rhodes 19 with a keel. I can be reached at email@example.com or 917-428-9230.
George J. Ellis
RUDDER FOR SALE – FIBERGLASS WITH PINTLES
Minimum class weight
Faired and fast
I can arrange shipping if desired
Email, text, or call if you are interested
New owner of an old Rhodes 19 looking for used main and jib. Located in mid coast Maine.
202 492 8999 cell
>Hull Number 2690
>2014 Doyle Racing Sails, limited use
>2015 Custom Doyle Racing Spinnaker and 2013 Extra Doyle Spinnaker
>Cradle Ride Trailer
>Baltoplate Racing Bottom
>New forestay, adjustable backstay and shrouds
>Lewanda Marine racing rudder, teak/holly tiller
>Custom Awlgrip painted hull with boot stripe
>Many new rigging features
>Fast boat with lots of extras not listed.
>All brightwork re-done
Boat located in Edgartown, MA will deliver to Falmouth, MA.