Well almost. But here includes nearly all results from 50 years of Nationals….Enjoy
Need a crew for Nationals? Know anyone available to crew? Contact Steve Uhl Steve@macwayuhl.com
I do embroidery and have the Rhodes 19 logo digitized for stitching on shirts and also do pennants.
For example: if you send me a like new shirt, the cost would be $18 plus return postage of $6.
A pennant would be $33 plus postage. Please Contact me, Deneen Reed at Knotjustsails@gmail.com for more
Information. I will have examples at the Nationals in Marblehead, (Larry MacMillan) will be attending.
Fleet 7 at Southern Yacht Club has three donated boats available for training and casual pleasure sailing. One of them is in need of a replacement rudder., used but serviceable. Contact John Stassi. email@example.com
For Sale: R19 #1217 Nothing left to do but rig and race. All the ‘big jobs’ are done. Chris Small faired hull. Keel faired (Chris Small) to max thin and placed forward. Chris Small rudder. Chris Small rib job. New mast in 2008. New boom in 2015 (fully rigged spare boom included). All Kenny Harvey lines/running rigging. Floor boards replaced in 2009. Two spin poles. Kenny Harvey trailer is rock-solid and highway ready. Multiple suits of Doyle sails including a regatta-ready race set. Possibly the fastest R19 on the planet – multiple National Championships, East Coast Championships and NOOD Race week wins under her belt. Boat is completely race-ready. Priced to move $12K firm. Contact Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great racing boat or daysailer. Hull completely rebuilt in 2008. Professionally upgraded and race-readied in 2012 by Small/Harvey.
Key work performed:
– all standing and running rigging replaced
– keel faired and moved max forward
– hull faired and painted with VC performance epoxy
– replaced flotation, installed 6 inspection ports
– forward 5 ribs strengthened: installed new foam and glass ribs, installed compression tubes, finished with epoxy paint
– support added to seats/deck
– installed single point lifting system
– new HR R19 GEN 4 Jumperless Mast installed (optimized to boat per current Rhodes 19 Class Rules)
– new aft sheeting traveler and mainsheet barney post installed
– cuddy control console installed (backstay, twings, cunningham, and fraculator led under deck)
– 2:1 jib sheet system with Harken pin stop dinghy track and ratchet blocks installed
– standing Rigging Package w/Sta-Masters and Dyform Uppers installed
Boat comes with:
– HR Tapered Spinnaker Pole
– anchor (per class rules)
– manual bilge pump
– boom tent
– docking and mooring lines, fender
– road ready custom trailer, registered until 2018
– stern and bow mast travel support with ratchet straps
– 2 practice sets of sails (main/jib), 1 spinnaker
– 1 brand new (never used) set of main/jib (Doyle)
– Raymarine Tacktick T060 Micro Compass (new 2015)
Boat currently has a coat of bottom paint (prepped for new coat) and is stored in garage.
Asking $ 11,900
Contact Peter Weise (email@example.com or 781.244.9773) for more information and to see boat.
Excellent racing condition! Rhodes 19 East Coast Championship First place – 2007, 5th place Chicago Nationals – 2004.
Closed cell foam ribs and flotation tanks. Hull faired and painted with VC performance expoxy. Keel re-installed and balanced. Center seem glassed from stem to stern. Hull is solid.
Recessed spin blocks, 2 point center lifting straps, barney post, stern traveler. Easy to sail and handle to focus on the racing!
(2) sets of sails (main/jib), (1) spinnaker.
Call Angela Duplin @ (617) 605-6195 or email for more info @ firstname.lastname@example.org