- Stored indoors – clean and dry
- Hull & deck in very good, original condition
- Cast iron swing keel
- Complete rig – double-spreader mast & boom – stays, shrouds, etc. – all excellent condition
- Good, used sails (main & jib) with bag, battens, & sheets
- Brand new mooring cover, with clips & lines
- 6hp Evinrude outboard (w tank)
- 12v bilge pump installed (incl. battery box)
- Anchor & rode – 6 life vests
- Single-axle trailer (fair condition)
This wonderful boat fully equipped and ready for the water. Located in Rangeley, Maine. $7,800 or best offer. Call/text Dan at 207-624-2739 for information, add’l photos, etc.
1976 Rhodes 19 centerboard sailboat for sale – O’day made. O’day full manual comes with the boat.
Boat is in good condition – Hull is solid, recent brightwork of the cockpit floor and teak rails done. Boat has a new centerboard trunk by Stuart Marine. Boat is visually attractive. One set of Ullman Sails
Comes with a Sailor’s Taylor Full cover (only 3 years old). Also Comes with a 2008 Atlantic Venture Trailer (very good shape). Asking $6400. More pictures available upon request.
Located in Baton Rouge, LA
Please text me at 225-250-9947 if interested; or email: email@example.com.
Rhodes 19, keel. O’Day, 1975, #2476. Original owner. Condition: Very good. Sailed only recreationally in 70s and 80s. Never raced. Ribs replaced in 2011. Murphy & Nye sails. Includes trailer. $5K. Manchester-By-The-Sea, MA. 508.612.3997
Rhodes Oday Mariner 19 Sailboat for sale for $1375 in Kalamazoo Michigan. The boat is in good shape.
For a full listing and pics see Kalamazoo Craiglist under Boats or call: 269-910-7972
This Oday Rhodes 19 has been measured when San Francisco Fleet 17 was active. She has won numerous trophies including 1st of over 100 boats in the San Francisco – Stockton (70mi) race.
Heavy anodized tapered mast
Reinforced boom with mounts for spinnaker pole
Stainless keel bolts
Working lines lead to cuddy console control
FG rudder from Stuart
Doyle main, 2 Doyle jibs, Pineapple spinnaker
Single point lifting sling
Licensed highway trailer with like new tires
Trailer has a 2 step ladder welded above left wheel
Cradle for mast transport
Long storage box on trailer for 2 jibs and rudder with tiller attached Long tube for mainsail storage on trailer
Bottom Sider custom cushions (4)
Boat is on its trailer at the San Francisco Yacht Club. $7,500
Strong and f-a-s-t
Contact Bill Royall at (415) 827-3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictures HERE and HERE
Rhodes19 O-Day #2689
Measured in at 2018 Nationals in New Orleans
Hull is minimum weight.
Sails: 2 jibs, 1 main and a 2 yr old North Spinnaker
All standing rigging redone 3 years ago
Located in New Orleans
Contact Steve Salzer
-Boat was made by in 1970 by Stuart Marine and purchased by me in 2000 from a good friend, so second owner. It was returned to builder for survey, numerous minor issues fixed at that time.
– sail # 1856, made 1988, recut 2013 (Doyle)
– ribs replaced and keel repaired 2007 ( Cloutman)
– running rigging/gooseneck casting replaced 2015 (Forepeak)
– new boat cover 2009
– trailer: only good getting boat to water ! Repaired over time so could do that job…not trailable any distances.
Generally the boat is not rigged to race and has been sailed recreationally only. It resides in my yard at 61 Nanepashemet St. Marblehead, Ma.
I’m asking $230O and will consider serious offers.